Electrical PM Job Description:
- Improve systems and processes to effectively meet customer and company requirements
- Manage, mentor, and develop a group of electricians and foremen
- Participate in work assignments, hiring, promotions and performance evaluations
- Ensure schedule’s are met for projects, adjust priorities and milestones based upon changing customer needs, resource availability, and job requirements
- Interact with the customer to ensure expectations are understood and met before, during and after project completion
- Coordinate with accounting to invoice per project terms and oversee/ negotiate appropriate change orders
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in Electrical Services
- Support business development, sales activities and client relationships
- Highly proficient in reading and interpreting all blue prints, specifications and bids, and recommending necessary changes or additions
- Drive profitability through effective project execution
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Project Management experience in industrial electrical services.
- Food & Beverage factory experience is a priority.
- Understand engineering in electric power.
- Substation, transmission, and distribution project experience.
- Extensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, take offs, change orders, and contracts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Electrical: 4 years (Required)
- Electrical Project Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Electrical state License in GA (Required)
Work Location: On the road