Electrical PM Job Description:
- Improve systems and processes to effectively meet customer and company requirements
- Manage, mentor, and develop a group of electricians and foremen
- Participate in work assignments, hiring, promotions and performance evaluations
- Ensure schedule’s are met for projects, adjust priorities and milestones based upon changing customer needs, resource availability, and job requirements
- Interact with the customer to ensure expectations are understood and met before, during and after project completion
- Coordinate with accounting to invoice per project terms and oversee/ negotiate appropriate change orders
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in Electrical Services
- Support business development, sales activities and client relationships
- Highly proficient in reading and interpreting all blue prints, specifications and bids, and recommending necessary changes or additions
- Drive profitability through effective project execution
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Project Management experience in industrial electrical services.
- Food & Beverage factory experience is a priority.
- Understand engineering in electric power.
- Substation, transmission, and distribution project experience.
- Extensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, take offs, change orders, and contracts.