Engineer and design industrial power distribution and control systems.
· Perform electrical engineering calculations and studies such as load flow, short circuit, arc flash analysis, protective relay coordination, voltage drop, raceway and conductor sizing, and grounding system conductor sizing.
Conduct industrial electrical power distribution design, engineering, and sizing of power distribution equipment, including MCCs, switchgears, transformers, feeders.
. Conduct occasional site visits to support electrical projects.
. Provide technical support and mentor junior engineers and designers on projects.
· Develop and or modify specifications, calculations, and drawings in compliance with applicable codes and standards.
· Assist in the development of cost estimates, change orders, material takeoffs, resource utilization and forecasting reports.
· Assist in the planning, execution, and monitoring of work performed within the electrical engineering and design department.
· Coordinate with customers, vendors, distributors, and contractors as required in the execution of engineering and design duties.
· Provide construction support such as as-builting, field observations, and field modifications.