We specialize in design and installation of integrated structured cabling systems. Whether your network is ten computers, ten buildings, or a large industrial facility, JTI provides copper and fiber optic cabling systems that support multiple voice, data, and interactive technology applications. Capable of higher bandwidth and data rates over greater distances, fiber optic backbones are often used in larger networks connecting multiple LANs or subnets. All JTI fiber network installations are fully tested and certified using Fluke CertiFiber® Pro and/or OptiFiber® Pro OTDR.
- Certified Level 4 testers, with use of Fluke & OTDR testing equipment
- Installation, Replacement & Maintenance of Fiber Optic and Low Voltage Cabling including Cat6, Cat6A and Coax
- Termination of Multi-Mode and Single-Mode Fiber
- Advanced Fusion Splicing Equipment for Optimum Performance and Reliability
- Testing & Certification per ANSI/TIA/EIA/BICSI standards using Fluke CertiFiber® Pro and/or OptiFiber® Pro